Therapeutic riding has provided social, educational, and recreational opportunities to individuals with disabilities for more than a century. By utilizing the special bond between humans and horses, Equine Assisted Activities benefit students of all ability levels both inside and out.
- Students can begin our therapeutic riding program at four years of age.
- Students will learn skills for independent horseback riding as well as enjoy fun activities while on horseback.
- Adaptations are made as necessary so that students can reach their fullest potential
- Classes are taught in a private or group format by PATH Intl. certified instructors in conjunction with trained volunteers. (Private lessons are available for an additional fee.)
- Students may participate in other exciting events including: Special Olympics, horse shows, inclusive summer camps, and continuing education series.
Click here to read about the differences between therapeutic riding and hipportherapy.